Reusable Perineal Cooling Pad for Postpartum & Hemorrhoid Pain Relief
- $48.99 $59.99
- Brand: Birthwell Los Angeles
- Availability: In Stock
Features: SOOTHING FEMININE COLD PACKS provide cooling relief from pain and discomfort after childbirth, after surgery, stitches, and from hemorrhoids, the gel is made with food safe, vegan ingredients COOLING, CALMING gel pads are made of soft-touch, medical grade film and stay pliable when frozen, providing much more comfort than......
- SOOTHING FEMININE COLD PACKS provide cooling relief from pain and discomfort after childbirth, after surgery, stitches, and from hemorrhoids, the gel is made with food safe, vegan ingredients
- COOLING, CALMING gel pads are made of soft-touch, medical grade film and stay pliable when frozen, providing much more comfort than standard ice packs and hospital ice packs. Remember to throw them in your hospital bag!
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE sleeves provide additional postpartum comfort and are a great way to apply sprays or tinctures
- HOT OR COLD PACKS freeze quickly in your freezer and can be heated in hot water, have them frozen and ready when you come home from the hospital
Details: No matter your birth story, labor, and delivery leave you a little sore in places you'd rather not talk about. Cue the Perineal Packs and Sleeves! These wonders help give tired nether regions an "Ah!" moment during and/or after childbirth. The TendHer Perineal Pack consists of 2 super-soft and smooth all-natural gel packs with 5 sleeves which can be reused or tossed for convenience. The gel packs are made in an FDA-registered facility in the US and are each tested carefully, so feel free to sit on them however you like. More importantly, the gel packs are made of all natural ingredients with no artificial additives, so it won't harm your tender areas. The sleeves are made of high-tech, quick-dry, wickaway fabric meant to pull fluids from your body onto your maternity pad. They can be tossed if desired or reused by simply washing in cold water and hanging to dry. The gel packs can be warmed in a bowl of hot water and used warm during childbirth to help relax perineal muscles, or used cold in 20-minute sessions after birth to help with recovery. Regardless of the usage method, we recommend using with a sleeve to protect your skin from a warm or cold pack. No microwave and no boiling water on the gel packs, please! They are "tendher" and so are you, after all!
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 3.8 x 2.3 inches