PRO-Moms: Prenatal Probiotics for Pregnant and Nursing Women - Recommended with Prenatal Vitamins - 6 Targeted Strains - 15x More Survivability - For Mom and Baby - Helps Produce Folate
- Brand: Birthwell Los Angeles
- Availability: In Stock
Features: GET 15 TIMES MORE SURVIVABILITY THAN WITH VEGGIE CAPSULES. With a patented delivery method, the probiotic organisms in this formula are released over an 8-10 hour period so they bypass your stomach acids and reach deep into your intestinal tract alive (where they are needed most) so you can......
- GET 15 TIMES MORE SURVIVABILITY THAN WITH VEGGIE CAPSULES. With a patented delivery method, the probiotic organisms in this formula are released over an 8-10 hour period so they bypass your stomach acids and reach deep into your intestinal tract alive (where they are needed most) so you can experience the benefits that probiotics have to offer.
- PRIORITIZE YOUR BABY'S HEALTH. Babies are meant to be inoculated with the good bacteria they need for a healthy life both as they travel through the birth canal and when they consume breast milk. The problem: modern lifestyle factors may have damaged the good flora you were meant to pass on. PRO-Moms was mindfully formulated with strains that help moms maintain a healthful balance of bacteria and to encourage a healthy start for their little ones.
- GIVE YOUR BODY THE BEST TOOLS AVAILABLE. Probiotics encourage regularity along with proper nutrient absorption—and the more nourishment mom gets, the more the baby can get too. With better absorption, it's more possible to maximize the goodness from your foods and other supplements for both yourself and baby.
- PRODUCE MORE FOLATE NATURALLY. Folate is the natural (non-synthetic) version of folic acid and is an important vitamin when it comes to supporting the development of your baby’s brain and spinal cord. Studies show that probiotic strains like B. infantis and L. plantarum may help produce natural B vitamins, including folate! A wonderful complement to your prenatal vitamin, PRO-Moms may help you produce even more of the good stuff for your growing child.
- FEEL GOOD & STAY WELL. Probiotics help make short-chain fatty acids, which help to encourage overall health and support immune function. Probiotics help support glucose levels already within a normal range, offer postpartum support for mental and emotional function, and help to support your weight management efforts. With PRO-Moms, you can be proactive, and focus on enjoying your pregnancy and your new baby.
+ 6 Targeted Probiotic Strains specifically chosen for the support they can provide to pregnant and breastfeeding moms, such as encouraging nutrient absorption, supporting the production of natural (non-synthetic) folate, and breastfeeding and immune system support. The strains included are: Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus plantarum, and Lactobacillus reuteri.
+ Kiwifruit Powder is a whole food superfruit ingredient, derived entirely from the New Zealand kiwifruit, that helps your probiotics colonize and naturally supports regularity, a common concern during pregnancy. This nutritious ingredient is naturally comprised of prebiotics, polyphenols, a kiwi-unique enzyme called actinidin, and insoluble fiber.
+ Only Once per Day. That's it. Because with time-release delivery, the benefits are being delivered deep inside your gut hour by hour.
+ 5 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract tablet, which is equivalent to 75 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of probiotic veggie capsules!
+ Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac manufacturing process, we offer an extended shelf life with zero refrigeration. Many probiotics don't provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
+ Premium Probiotic Supplement. This formula is vegetarian, non-GMO, and free of dairy, gluten, and yeast. There is also no soy, sugar, nuts, artificial flavors, artificial colors, or preservatives.
+ Made in the USA. Our probiotics are manufactured in Washington and Colorado in facilities that are GMP certified through NSF. We adhere to the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines and perform rigorous testing on every lot to ensure they are survivable and as the label states.
Package Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 9.8 inches