C-Section Recovery Kit Deluxe - Bellyluv Band Aids,Belts, Massage/Wound Therapy DVD and Skin Brush (Size Medium)
- Brand: Abdomend
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Brand: AbdomendColor: NaturalFeatures: Medium: Fits Measurements 38-46". Measure 2" below belly button, around upper hip area, do not bring tape up to waistline.Post surgery add 2" to current measurement for swelling. To use while pregnant, take current measurement, or for post delivery: Take measurement at 9 months pregnant subtract 3"-5"......
- Medium: Fits Measurements 38-46". Measure 2" below belly button, around upper hip area, do not bring tape up to waistline.Post surgery add 2" to current measurement for swelling. To use while pregnant, take current measurement, or for post delivery: Take measurement at 9 months pregnant subtract 3"-5" (twins- subtract 4-6"). When inbetween sizes go by measurement and knowledge of your body type.
- Medium AbdoMend Support belt is 8" wide and support strap is 3" wide. Medium Hem-It-In belt is 6" wide.
- Deluxe C Section Recovery Kit includes: 1 AbdoMend Support Belt and Strap, 1 Hem It In binder, 1 Skin Brush, 1 C Section Massage therapy guide DVD.
- AbdoMend recovery belts are designed with 6-9" of adjustability for your changing size. Soft and Supportive light weight cotton available in 5 sizes to help you transition through your recovery and back to your unique pre-pregnancy shape.
- Move with ease and confidence - get the support you need and deserve! Binding compresses tissues and reduces stress and pain. Supports repositioning your internal organs and Promotes Muscle Memory.
Legal Disclaimer: For health safety code, Belly Bands are considered non returnable if worn against the skin.
Publisher: Maui Healing Kits LLC
Details: In the Hospital, use the cotton belly support band immediately after a C-Section, so you can get out of bed in less pain. The belly support binder and strap offer comfortable support to both lower back and tummy to help you get out of bed with less pain after surgery. Use for pregnancy support,with the extra strap,for targeted relief. Our unique support strap can be worn across the front or back as desired for maximum support. Women use the Support belt/strap belt for several weeks before and after surgery.The Hem-It-In Belt is meant to be used for several months after the baby is born for support as your core is strengthened. Wear the belt during exercise if you need support. The Abdomend massage guide DVD offers gentle techniques so you can have a soft, flat and adhesion free scar. Use the skin brush as part of the AbdoMend system to reduce ingrown hairs and decrease swelling by stimulating the lymphatic system. The interior elastic of the Hem-It-In Belt and the belly band strap (with support binder) contains latex and is covered in cotton.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 9.4 x 1.8 inches